Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Startin' Over

Woo, thank goodness that our God gives us second, third, and millionth chances to get it right. I'm glad I'm not held to the same standards on keeping my blog updated.

Okay, so I thought I might take this opportunity to brag on all of my great co workers! I am blessed beyond words to work at a company and in a department of amazing people. On my drive home today I thought about each individual that I've either sat next to, shared a team meeting with, or at lunch with. Each name that went through my head brought a smile to my face. God has a plan for my life and I'm so thankful it involved GS.

I've learned a lot over the 1 1/2 years I've been gainfully employed at the good ole GS. It is great to be able to wake up in the morning and know that I'm about to put in a day's work that will make a difference in someone's life and that I'll be surrounded by people who impact my life in a massive capacity. I feel as if I have gained a tremendous amount of patience (I had little to none to begin with) and also a more open mind to other people's point of view.

I'm also thankful for the opportunity of Bryan being able to meet all these awesome people I talk to him about on a daily basis. We definitely love him being our short stop on the co-ed softball team...we need those studly skills!

Signing off for now...T.O. (The Original)

1 comment:

That Pink Girl said...

Aw, T.O., we love you too!!! I am so blessed to know you and so excited to watch you grow from a "fresh out of college" young girl to a working woman! I can't wait to see what God has in store for your near future. It's a blessing to work with people of real character like yourself.

T.O., you spin me right round lady, right round.