Sunday, July 27, 2008

Apologies first off...I have not been faithful in my blogging. So here's a stab at redeeming myself.

As Kathryn and I near our lease ending, I have made the decision to move back in with my parents. Bryan and I have talked about the possibility of marriage within the next year or so, therefore it wouldn't make sense for me to ask my sweet roomie to sign a short lease and move once again. So we definitely are sad that after 3 years we won't be living together anymore. She has been absolutely perfect and so much fun throughout some of the most fun times of our lives. I know we will still have some slumber parties and I have even entertained the idea of leaving a toothbrush over there, just in case! :)

I'm excited about taking another step in the direction of spending the rest of my life with Bryan. We are trying to focus on saving money and continue to enjoy dating until God's perfect timing presents itself. Continue to pray for his job search as I know he is getting anxious, but must continue to be subject to waiting on the man to give their approval or denial. But we will continue to pray and trust His will.

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good :)

No comments: