Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shenanigans at the workplace

So some jokesters in my office decided to pull one on me today while I was in my team meeting...
So i usually leave my phone on my desk when I'm at work and just have it on silent. Today after I got back from my team meeting, I looked for my phone on my desk, but it couldn't be found. I looked for it in my purse and didn't see it there either. Then it starts ringing...I begin frantcially looking for it in my drawers of my filing cabinets, opened the cabinets as well and looked under the desk too. I finally got on top of my desk to look at the top of the cabinets and still couldn't find it. By this time the phone has been ringing for a few minutes and people are coming over to my desk to take pictures of me looking for the phone!
As I was standing on my desk the sound was louder as if I was getting closer...I put my hand on a ceiling tile and could feel it vibrating. Some jokesters in my office love the show The Office. Apparently there's an episode where Jim takes Andy's cell phone and puts it up in the ceiling. It definitely was a great prank, but rest assured that I will get them back!



1 comment:

Jules said...

Office pranks are the best! I'm sad I missed all the action! At least I have your blog for the updates of the shenanigans!