Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'll fly away

Seeing that I live about 15 minutes from DFW airport I am frequently looking to the sky admiring those big birds in the sky. I am always mesmerized by the ability of such a heavy object to virtually become weightless and soar upwards towards the clouds.

Sometimes I wonder if I should have been a pilot, but then I am abruptly reminded of my weak stomach and how I can't even handle the Mexican sombrero at Six Flags without tossing my cookies. I guess every girl can dream, right?

Plus who wouldn't want to be able to be among the clouds and get a bird's eye view of our amazing country and earth. I will continue to enjoy living in my apartment close to the airport and just be amazed at the talent and knowledge of pilots. God truly blesses each of us with talents and gifts...maybe in Heaven I can earn my wings.

And if you do fly, I suggest Southwest. They're my favorite!

Oh and on a random side note, new favorite game = Nacho Loco
- It is very similar to Uno, but has a more fun name, thanks to Amy!!!

2 comments:

That Pink Girl said...

Nacho Loco! I'm so glad you enjoyed it - we'll have to play again at lunch sometime!

Anonymous said...

Southwest rocks!!!