Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've never...


Last night as I was putting the finishing touches on my amazing taco salad, I had a great realization.

I have never been mad at my roommate, Kathryn. Of course as soon as I said that out loud to her, she busted out laughing at me. But it's true...I've never been mad at Kathryn.

Maybe it is because we just both understand each other and what we do and don't like, maybe it is because she is a patient person, maybe it is because she knows how to ignore my retarded comments...who knows! But yes, it is true, I have never been mad at my roommate of over 3 years.
Kathryn has definitely come out of her shell since we first started college at Baylor in the fall of 2003. She was a quiet thing that was obsessed with FRIENDS. I swear that when the last episode aired, she cried. But I love her...she's made me even play the FRIENDS trivia game. Of course, I think she likes to play against me since she waxes me every time. And how could I forget our countless hours of racquetball at the SLC that have translated into some hours spent on the Wii tennis game.

She is great, I've never been mad at her, she is a best friend!






2 comments:

That Pink Girl said...

Yea! You're blogging!!!

Unknown said...

I feel so special!