Monday, June 16, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. John Koehler


One of my good friends from growing up got married this weekend to a wonderful man. I was so blessed to be a bridesmaid and enjoyed getting to share this special event with the two of them.

I have known Liz since Kindergarten so seeing her in a wedding dress was surreal to me the entire time. I can remember us chasing various boys around the playground and then of course competing in OM in middle school and then going to the big high school together. After we graduated high school, Liz hung back and took some basics at CCCC while I went off to Baylor.

She transferred the following year to Texas A&M where she studied to become a teacher. While attending college she worked at Sam's Club for a bit and that's where she met John...actually in the freezer :) Such a cute and fun story...a little over a year later, John met her at the end of the aisle, looking very handsome and overjoyed to see his beautiful bride.
I was so impressed that Liz had planned everything on her own and knew that this wedding would be a grand event. She looked stunning and kept calm the entire time...I was amazed!
Here's to you Liz and John, a lifetime full of following God's will, loving each other unconditionally, and making memories that you'll never forget! LOVE YOU BOTH!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... beautiful bride!